Teacherâs books are identical to studentâs book and aim at providing the teacher with a collection of techniques and procedures to help him teach every page in studentâs book effectively in a way that achieves the best results. Teacherâs book includes key answers for all exercises used in studentâs books. Each teacherâs book includes the studentâs book of the same level (the two parts) with smaller page size to make it easy for the teacher to follow the educational material of the student without the need to have the studentâs book itself.
There are four teacherâs books, one for each level as follows:
- First teacherâs book for the two studentâs books of the first level.
- Second teacherâs book for the two studentâs books of the second level.
- Third teacherâs book for the two studentâs books of the third level.
- Fourth teacherâs book for the two studentâs books of the fourth level.
Each teacherâs books have many advantages, including:
- General guidelines to the teachers for teaching language for non-native speakers along with techniques for presenting different language skills and elements.
- Suggestions about performing the exercises of each level along with suggestion for additional exercises.
- Summary about the structures, vocabularies and sounds included in each unit and a suggestion for presenting different types of vocabularies.
- Summary about the goal of each unit and the way of presenting text.
- Answers for the exercises of the studentâs books (except for communicative and expression exercises), along with comprehension text.
- Answers for the questions of comprehensive tests in studentâs books (standard, midlevel and final).
- Description of units structure and the way of introducing the structures.
Other advantages included in teacherâs books:
- 35 general guideline for teacher.
- 24 guideline on managing classroom.
- 67 instructions and tips about teaching language, its skills and elements and how to deal with language tests
P.O. Box 62497, King Abdullah Road, Riyadh, Central Province, 11585, Saudi Arabia