Teacher’s books are identical to student’s book and aim at providing the teacher with a collection of techniques and procedures to help him teach every page in student’s book effectively in a way that achieves the best results. Teacher’s book includes key answers for all exercises used in student’s books. Each teacher’s book includes the student’s book of the same level (the two parts) with smaller page size to make it easy for the teacher to follow the educational material of the student without the need to have the student’s book itself.
There are four teacher’s books, one for each level as follows:
- First teacher’s book for the two student’s books of the first level.
- Second teacher’s book for the two student’s books of the second level.
- Third teacher’s book for the two student’s books of the third level.
- Fourth teacher’s book for the two student’s books of the fourth level.
Each teacher’s books have many advantages, including:
- General guidelines to the teachers for teaching language for non-native speakers along with techniques for presenting different language skills and elements.
- Suggestions about performing the exercises of each level along with suggestion for additional exercises.
- Summary about the structures, vocabularies and sounds included in each unit and a suggestion for presenting different types of vocabularies.
- Summary about the goal of each unit and the way of presenting text.
- Answers for the exercises of the student’s books (except for communicative and expression exercises), along with comprehension text.
- Answers for the questions of comprehensive tests in student’s books (standard, midlevel and final).
- Description of units structure and the way of introducing the structures.
Other advantages included in teacher’s books:
- 35 general guideline for teacher.
- 24 guideline on managing classroom.
- 67 instructions and tips about teaching language, its skills and elements and how to deal with language tests