The second level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 13 lessons, constituting a total of 208 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
|Dialogue (1), exercises and vocabularies||2 pages|
|Sounds and exercises||1 page|
|Grammatical notes (1)||1 page|
|Speaking and listening (1)||1 page|
|Comprehension text and vocabularies (1)||2 pages|
|Grammatical notes (2)||2 pages|
|Dialogue (2), exercises and vocabularies||2 pages|
|Grammatical notes (3)||1 page|
|Speaking and listening (2)||1 page|
|Comprehension text and vocabularies (2)||2 pages|
|Grammatical notes (4)||2 pages|
|Dictation and handwriting||1 page|
|Total of 20 pages per unit|
Tests and Evaluations:
- The second level (book 1 and 2) comprises two types of tests
- Short tests: 8 tests after each 2 units.
- Extended tests for determining level:
- Level test at the beginning of this level to determine the student level and measure his ability to begin the second level.
- Midlevel test (at the end of the first book in this level)
- Final comprehensive test (at the end of the second book in this level)
P.O. Box 62497, King Abdullah Road, Riyadh, Central Province, 11585, Saudi Arabia