- Illustrated Arabic/Arabic Dictionary
- The terms are chosen based on its importance for the student
- Various source of terms, Holly Quran, Holly Hadith, poetry, proverbs, and daily language.
- Its terms have been fully explained using different ways, including: synonymity and antinomy, along with illustrative examples .from the Holly Quran, Holly Hadith, and simple sentence.
- Benefit has been made of other techniques used in making other dictionaries.
- It is designed to serve Arab students in different stages along with other student of different languages
- It contains more than 7000 Arabic terms and expressions (the most common in Arabic)
- It is arranged alphabetically.
- Using pictures for more illustration. There are 1600 colored pictures.
- It contains all the vocabularies of the series in addition to other common vocabularies.
- It contains appendices that comprise a collection of language information in grammar, dictation and punctuation.
P.O. Box 62497, King Abdullah Road, Riyadh, Central Province, 11585, Saudi Arabia